Office Space in Town Waterloo, London, is a boutique serviced office centre located at 2–6 Boundary Row, SE1 8HP. This London business centre is designed to showcase the theme of Lewis Carroll's famous Alice in Wonderland with bespoke design features throughout the building.
Offering offices to rent on flexible terms, this bespoke centre is located conveniently in the media and theatre hub of Waterloo close to The Old Vic Theatre. Walking distance Tube stations include Waterloo, Southwark and Blackfriars.
- Avaya Phone system
- Free UK landline calls
- Boutique breakout space
- Meeting and conferencing space
- Roof terrace
- Bike parking
- Reception covered Mon-Fri
- 24-hour access
- Contemporary furniture
- Fresh filtered water
- Regular Client Socials
What you’ll love
- Access All Areas Membership
- Serviced Bedrooms
- Family run
- Coffee for connoisseurs
- Free meeting room space
- Co-working space
- Award Winning Centres
- Founder of the SO industry in the UK
- Discounted venue hire
- Networking community
- Friendly welcome every day
- Bespoke service for your needs
- Membership to rooftop café/bar
- Blank Space to personalise
- On-site dedicated management team
- On-site dedicated Operational team
- Strong client referral ethos
Transport & Location
2-6 Boundary Row is located just off The Cut in Waterloo. The development is just an eight-minute walk away from Waterloo mainline station and a three-minute walk from Southwark Tube. There are plenty of bus routes a short walk away, with links into the city centre. The area benefits from bars and restaurants as well as a number of local convenience stores.
Meet the Manager
Meet the rest of the Office Space Family
IT & Communications
- Use the most reputable and capable companies to support our network
- Review our solutions regularly to ensure that they continue to provide the quality and technology that we and our clients require
- Promise to react quickly and with full knowledge of any faults that occur
- Ensure that our clients are kept well informed at all times.
The individual, boutique office environment of our meeting rooms are matched by the impressive IT and Telecoms infrastructure. Offering 1GB ethernet connection and click share technology, so you no longer need to get tangled up in the wires when giving that critical presentation.
Follow the White Rabbit down the rabbit hole to our meeting rooms and you will find some of the most inspiring and creative meeting rooms you’ve ever encountered. From the impressive, minimalist White Queen rooms to the cosy, informal meeting room with the enigmatic grin of the Cheshire Cat on the wall behind you. We have office Space to suit all styles of business. We offer nine different meeting spaces, each with a unique and inspiring design.
Each of the nine meeting rooms is themed around the loved characters from Lewis Carroll’s iconic books. The Mad Hatter room is an exemplary example of a boardroom with an exciting twist.
The Alice Room is a six seater room, with Alice herself peering through the roof
The Cheshire cats enigmatic grin is motifed on the back wall of this cosy, informal 4 seater room, with luxurious armchairs and sofas, perfect for that informal brainstorming session over coffee
Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum is an 8 person meeting room with a circular table dominating the room, with Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum holding up the television screen.
The Queen of Hearts room, with pillars of cards and motifs on the walls, has a more formal conference room layout and comfortably seats up to twenty people in a boardroom style. The floor to ceiling windows give the room a bright, light feeling.
The minimalistic feel of the White Queen rooms, which individually seat 8 or 12 people, they all open up into a large conferencing suite, which can hold up to 40 people. The Large windows in this white room, makes the space feel bright and welcoming.
Follow our latest news at Waterloo on Twitter.
Our streamlined booking service makes booking any meeting a pleasure. Once you book your meeting room, our dedicated on-site meeting room staff take everything over with enthusiasm and excellence to get everything ready for you to relax and focus on impressing your clients.
- Exquisite and stimulating decor
- High specification equipment and facilities
- Meeting and conference rooms for between 4-50 delegates
- Flexible meeting room layouts; theatre, U-shape, classroom, boardroom, banquet or cabaret style
- First class administrative and technical support
- Full conference support available
The air-conditioned suites come fully equipped with all the advanced audio-visual and telecommunication capabilities you would expect from a premium quality meeting room. There are plasma televisual displays, high-speed bre- optic internet access, telephones and wireless technology for fast and efficient communication and presentations.
In addition to our well-equipped meeting rooms, open-plan discussion areas, a business lounge and a media room are also features of our state-of-the-art Waterloo office space. Complementing our prestigious meeting room services we also lay on a host of appetising catering options courtesy of the onsite café. The Boundary café and bar, with its terrace garden is a welcoming venue for after work drinks and snacks.
Virtual Office Facilities
Office Space In Town’s virtual offices in Waterloo are a simple and cost-effective way of establishing a prestigious profile in South East London.
Occupying a prime location in the bustling Waterloo area, @Waterloo offers our virtual office clients the opportunity to base their business at this uniquely designed environment with some of the most awe-inspiring and creative working environments in London.
We can provide businesses with a flexible virtual office solution where service agreements can be tailored to each individual client’s business requirements.
Features of our service for your enhanced business profile:
- Our @Waterloo business address can be used on your company stationery, emails, websites and collateral
- Mail can be collected, scanned or posted to your nominated UK address.
- Choose the type of telephone number you need; local std, free phone, non-geographic with other options available.
- Call answering in your company name and message taking with the ability to personalise and manage your own call management service.
- Access a wide range of business support services and meeting rooms at member rates.
- When you have selected your chosen Virtual Office services we will require specific personal and company identification.
The above services depend on the chosen virtual office service you take.
We also offer Access all Area Memberships to enable you to work or meet your clients from your home site for up to 5 hours a week.