- Avaya Phone system
- Free UK landline calls
- Boutique break out space
- Meeting and conferencing space
- Private roof terrace
- Bike parking
- Reception covered Mon-Fri
- 24-hour access
- Contemporary furniture
- Fresh filtered water
- Regular Client Socials
What you’ll love
- Access All Areas Membership
- Serviced Bedrooms
- Family run
- Coffee for connoisseurs
- Free meeting room space
- Co-working space
- Award Winning Centres
- Founder of the SO industry in the UK
- Discounted venue hire
- Networking community
- Friendly welcome every day
- Bespoke service for your needs
- Membership to roof top café/bar
- Blank Space to personalise
- On-site dedicated management team
- On-site dedicated Operational team
- Strong client referral ethos
Transport & Location
This five-star serviced office building is located in the Shepherds Market area of Mayfair. The centre is close to top London attractions including theatres, world famous landmarks such as Buckingham Palace and the vibrant shopping districts Oxford Street, Knightsbridge and Bond Street. Green Park Underground is an eight minute walk and Hyde Park Underground only five minutes walk away. For convenience there are several NCP car parks within a one minute walk.
Meet the Manager
Meet the rest of the Office Space Family
IT & Communications
- Use the most reputable and capable companies to support our network
- Review our solutions regularly to ensure that they continue to provide the quality and technology that we and our clients require
- Promise to react quickly and with knowledge to any faults that occur
- Ensure that our clients are kept well informed at all times.
Mayfair is the spirit of the twenties. With the art-deco skylight shining down on the feature staircase, which wraps around the impressive grand piano in the atrium. The IT and Telecoms infrastructure also lives up to this grand design led building. Offering fibre optic internet, flat screen HD TVs, and conference telephones.
Step onto the lawn, and you will be instantly be relaxed by this cool, welcoming art-deco environment. We offer meeting room here built to impress any client you need to impress. This is a space not to miss out on.
Champagne is a grand twenty-person boardroom, which is host to luxurious champagne styled wallpaper. This art-deco space will make you feel as though you have been transported to one of Gatsby’s infamous parties, whilst you’re hosting a meeting.
The Whisky Lounge is a ten-person impressive boardroom. Which has whisky bottles lined up on the wall. You will be transported to the roaring twenties with this driven boardroom.
Follow our latest news at Mayfair on Twitter.
Our streamlined booking service makes booking any meeting a pleasure. Once you book your meeting room, our dedicated on-site meeting room staff take everything over with enthusiasm and excellence to get everything all ready for you to just relax and focusing on impressing your clients.
- Exquisite and stimulating decor
- High specification equipment and facilities
- Meeting and conference rooms for between 4-20 delegates
- Flexible meeting room layouts; theatre, U-shape, classroom, boardroom, banquet or cabaret style
- First class administrative and technical support
- Full conference support available
The air-conditioned suites come fully equipped with all the advanced audio-visual and telecommunication capabilities you would expect from a premium quality meeting room. There are HD televisual displays, high-speed fibre optic internet access and conferencing telephones.
In addition to our well-equipped meeting rooms, open-plan discussion areas, and a business lounge are also feature in our state-of-the-art Mayfair office space. Complementing our prestigious meeting room services we also lay on a host of scrumptious catering options.
Virtual Office Facilities
An Office Space In Town virtual office in the heart of Mayfair is an excellent way to establish your business presence one of the most recognised locations in the world.
Our Mayfair offices are inspired by the roaring 1920s era with an element of Art Deco scattered through the building. The environment is more akin to a 5-star hotel than an office giving our virtual office clients the ability to be unique.
We can provide businesses with a flexible virtual office solution where service agreements can be tailored to each individual client’s business requirements.
Features of our service for your enhanced business profile:
- Our Mayfair business address can be used on your company stationery, emails, websites and collateral.
- Mail can be collected, scanned or posted to your nominated UK address.
- Choose the type of telephone number you need; local std, free phone, non-geographic with other options available.
- Call answering in your company name and message taking with the ability to personalise and manage your own call management service.
- Access a wide range of business support services and meeting rooms at member rates.
- When you have selected your chosen Virtual Office services we will require specific personal and company identification.
The above services depend on the chosen virtual office service you take.
If you need to meet more than two people then you will benefit from our member rates on our well-designed meeting rooms – so take a seat and the grand piano and enjoy the ambience.