Office Space in Town Euston, London, is a boutique serviced office centre located at Euston Tower, Levels 32-34, 286 Euston Road, NW1 3DP. This London business centre is designed with the theme of international cities and travel in mind.
Offering offices to rent on flexible terms, this bespoke centre is located in the travel hub of Euston and is an iconic high rise building showcasing unrivalled views across the whole of the city. Walking distance Tube stations include Euston, Euston Square, Warren Street and Great Portland Street.
- Avaya Phone system
- Free UK landline calls
- Boutique break out space
- Meeting and conferencing space
- Roof terrace
- Bike parking
- Reception covered Mon-Fri
- 24-hour access
- Contemporary furniture
- Fresh filtered water
- Regular Client Socials
What you’ll love
- Access All Areas Membership
- Serviced Bedrooms
- Family run
- Coffee for connoisseurs
- Free meeting room space
- Co-working space
- Award Winning Centres
- Founder of the SO industry in the UK
- Discounted venue hire
- Networking community
- Friendly welcome every day
- Bespoke service for your needs
- Membership to roof top café/bar
- Blank Space to personalise
- On-site dedicated management team
- On-site dedicated Operational team
- Strong client referral ethos
Transport & Location
Office Space Euston Tower is located at the intersection of Euston Road and Tottenham Court Road. It is five minutes walk to the underground at Euston, additionally Euston Square, Warren Street, Great Portland Street and Regent’s Park are all within a few minutes walk too. Euston, King’s Cross St Pancras and Paddington mainline railway stations are all within fifteen minutes walk.
Meet the Manager
Meet the rest of the Office Space Family
IT & Communications
- Use the most reputable and capable companies to support our network
- Review our solutions regularly to ensure that they continue to provide the quality and technology that we and our clients require
- Promise to react quickly and with knowledge to any faults that occur
- Ensure that our clients are kept well informed at all times.
The impressive views of the meeting rooms at our Euston Tower centre are matched by the impressive IT and Telecoms infrastructure. Offering fibre optic internet flat screen HD TVs, and conference telephones.
Enter on the 33rd floor, and you will be greeted by our welcoming receptionist who will make you feel like part of the family, and you will also be greeted by the awe inspiring panoramic views of London. From the impressive, to the intimate, we have Space to suit any and all styles of business. We offer four individual meeting spaces, each with a unique and inspiring design.
Each of the six meeting rooms are themed Capital Cities, transporting you from the hubbub of London to a feeling as though you’re literally on top of the world. With sizes from the five-person Paris suite, up to the twenty-person New York boardroom.
The Paris suit is a five-person suite with fantastic views of London from the 33rd floor of Euston Tower, also has a mural of the Paris skyline on one of the walls.
The Shanghai boardroom is a seven-person boardroom with the panoramic view of Shanghai
Sydney if a twelve-person boardroom with a large HD television on the wall.
New York is a twenty-person boardroom, which is host to an impressive glass table, with the views of a night time New York next to the panoramic views of London right next to it.
Follow our latest news at Euston Tower on Twitter.
Our streamlined booking service makes booking any meeting a pleasure. Once you book your meeting room, our dedicated on-site meeting room staff take everything over with enthusiasm and excellence to get everything all ready for you to just relax and focusing on impressing your clients.
- Exquisite and stimulating decor
- High specification equipment and facilities
- Meeting and conference rooms for between 4-50 delegates
- Flexible meeting room layouts; theatre, U-shape, classroom, boardroom, banquet or cabaret style
- First class administrative and technical support
- Full conference support available
The air conditioned suites come fully equipped with all the advanced audio visual and telecommunication capabilities you would expect from a premium quality meeting room. There are HD televisual displays, high speed fibre optic internet access, telephones and wireless technology for fast and efficient communication and presentations.
In addition to our well-equipped meeting rooms, open-plan discussion areas, a business lounge and a media room are also feature in our state-of-the-art Euston Tower office space. Complementing our prestigious meeting room services we also lay on a host of appetising catering options.