Office Space in Town Edinburgh is a boutique serviced office centre located at 7-9 North St David Street, Edinburgh, EH2 1AW. North St David Street offers a fantastic location with convenient access to all of Edinburgh's amenities.
Offering offices to rent on flexible terms, this bespoke centre is located in the heart of Edinburgh, right off the historic and prestigious St Andrew's Square. We are located just a five minute walk from the Edinburgh Waverley train station and ten minutes from Edinburgh Castle.
- Avaya Phone system
- Free UK landline calls
- Boutique break out space
- Meeting and conferencing space
- Roof terrace
- Bike parking
- Reception covered Mon-Fri
- 24-hour access
- Contemporary furniture
- Fresh filtered water
- Regular Client Socials
What you’ll love
- Access All Areas Membership
- Serviced Bedrooms
- Family run
- Coffee for connoisseurs
- Free meeting room space
- Co-working space
- Award Winning Centres
- Founder of the SO industry in the UK
- Discounted venue hire
- Networking community
- Friendly welcome every day
- Bespoke service for your needs
- Membership to roof top café/bar
- Blank Space to personalise
- On-site dedicated management team
- On-site dedicated Operational team
- Strong client referral ethos
Transport & Location
Office Space in Town Edinburgh is an elegant period property located on North St David Street, just off the historic and prestigious St Andrew’s Square, this amazing property is also located just off one of the city’s main thoroughfares, Princes Street. We are conveniently located right by some of the city’s excellent amenities such as the National Scottish Portrait Gallery, Edinburgh Playhouse, Princes Street Gardens, Princes Mall Shopping Centre, Mercure Edinburgh City Hotel, Harvey Nichols and Hard Rock Café. Just a ten minute walk from Edinburgh’s main train station and with the A1 just a few minutes’ drive away, our venue really combines accessibility with excellent amenities.
Meet the Manager
Meet the rest of the Office Space Family
IT & Communications
- Use the most reputable and capable companies to support our network
- Review our solutions regularly to ensure that they continue to provide the quality and technology that we and our clients require
- Promise to react quickly and with knowledge to any faults that occur
- Ensure that our clients are kept well informed at all times.
Located in the heart of Edinburgh’s financial district, Office Space In Town’s choice of outstanding meeting rooms on North St David Street provide businesses with spaces that are light, airy and inspiring.
An air of understated grandeur awaits visitors to the Edinburgh meeting rooms, in this timeless Georgian property, which benefits from original period detailing throughout.
Flexible and affordable meeting rooms in Edinburgh
Understanding that setting the right mood for your meeting is key, we bring you the option of our stunning formal boardroom or our modern meeting rooms, styled to create a more relaxed ambience. The impressive meeting rooms which feature high-speed internet access (as well as presentation equipment on request) offer the flexibility of being hired by the hour, day or half day.
The rates for hiring the meeting rooms are highly competitive. Furthermore, professional business support is also included in the cost of the Edinburgh meeting rooms to rent, helping ensure that your clients or delegates feel at ease and your meeting runs smoothly and leads to success.
Together with the option of full catering for the executive meeting rooms, this is a welcoming venue for any type of meeting in Edinburgh centre.
Prime hot spot
Located off St Andrew’s Square and within a short walk of the hustle and bustle of Edinburgh’s vibrant Princes Street and George Street, the Edinburgh meeting rooms for hire, are in a popular area of the city. Restaurants, pubs, retail stores and shops – among them Harvey Nichols, Jenners and John Lewis – are all close by.
As for transportation, your business clients will appreciate its handy easy access to Waverley Edinburgh train station and St Andrew Square bus station, in addition to the city’s international air links provided by Edinburgh airport.
The flexibility and convenience you naturally expect from Office Space in Town:
- Choice of stunning, naturally lit, meeting rooms
- Boardroom available
- Prime central Edinburgh location
- Well positioned for motorway access, Edinburgh railway station and airport
- Disabled facilities
Affordable and reliable - Meeting Rooms Edinburgh offers it all:
- Available by the hour, half day or day
- Catering facilities
- High-quality conference equipment available
- Professional administrative and secretarial support
- Onsite car parking, subject to availability
We also offer Serviced Offices in Edinburgh – North St David Street. For more information click here.
Meeting room layouts
Flexible boardroom layout styles available.
Virtual Office Facilities
Office Space In Town’s virtual offices in Edinburgh allow small and medium sized businesses to have a prestigious corporate address without the burden of costly overheads.
The Edinburgh virtual offices, located within a lovely period property are close to Edinburgh’s popular Prince’s Street. Teeming with high standard restaurants, shops and bars, and excellent road, rail, bus and air transport links within close proximity, the property is right at the heart of this thriving city.
Features of our service for your enhanced business profile:
- Our Edinburgh business address can be used on your company stationery, emails, websites and collateral.
- Mail can be collected, scanned or posted to your nominated UK address.
- Choose the type of telephone number you need; local std, free phone, non-geographic with other options available.
- Call answering in your company name and message taking with the ability to personalise and manage your own call management service.
- Access a wide range of business support services and meeting rooms at member rates.
- When you have selected your chosen Virtual Office services we will require specific personal and company identification.
The above services depend on the chosen virtual office service you take.
If you need to meet more than two people then you will benefit from our member rates on our luxury meeting rooms.