Office Space in Town Temple Court is a boutique serviced office centre located at Temple Court, 13a Cathedral Road, Cardiff, CF11 9HA. Temple court is a gorgeous converted synagogue, located right by Cardiff Castle in the very heart of the city.
Offering offices to rent on flexible terms, this bespoke centre is located conveniently within ten minutes’ walk of the train station, one of the most desirable locations in the city centre.
- Avaya Phone system
- Free UK landline calls
- Boutique break out space
- Meeting and conferencing space
- Roof terrace
- Bike parking
- Reception covered Mon-Fri
- 24-hour access
- Contemporary furniture
- Fresh filtered water
- Regular Client Socials
What you’ll love
- Access All Areas Membership
- Serviced Bedrooms
- Family run
- Coffee for connoisseurs
- Free meeting room space
- Co-working space
- Award Winning Centres
- Founder of the SO industry in the UK
- Discounted venue hire
- Networking community
- Friendly welcome every day
- Bespoke service for your needs
- Membership to roof top café/bar
- Blank Space to personalise
- On-site dedicated management team
- On-site dedicated Operational team
- Strong client referral ethos
Transport & Location
Office Space in Town Temple Court is a beautifully converted synagogue located on Cathedral Road, the most desirable business locations in the Capital of Wales. The Millenium Stadium, Jolyons Hotel, The Holiday Inn and the central shopping district all within a ten minutes’ walk from this gorgeous location. The venue is just a few minutes away from the main transport hubs of Cardiff station and the M4, as well as being just 15 minutes from Cardiff International Airport, and 55 minutes from Bristol International so connectivity is never a problem.
Meet the Manager
Meet the rest of the Office Space Family
IT & Communications
- Use the most reputable and capable companies to support our network
- Review our solutions regularly to ensure that they continue to provide the quality and technology that we and our clients require
- Promise to react quickly and with knowledge to any faults that occur
- Ensure that our clients are kept well informed at all times.
Cocooned within a lovely former curvy-shaped synagogue is a host of distinctive Temple Court meeting rooms for hire in Cardiff.
Temple Court is conveniently located just a few minutes’ walk from Cardiff centre in one of the city’s most prestigious business locations.
Aided by its minimalist style interior, which makes the most of its natural light and comfortable furnishings, Temple Court’s Cardiff meeting rooms project an air of calmness and natural sophistication.
Flexibility for any budget
The inspiring flexible meeting spaces are suitable for small to large businesses, with all budgets and requirements. Thanks to being set up in various seating and table formats (theatre, U-shape and boardroom) you have an ideal meeting venue for staging seminars, presentations, interviews and meetings for up to 20 attendees.
Harnessing the power of high speed wireless internet connection, telephones and presentation equipment, you have everything at your convenience for professional presentation and efficient communication.
We offer flexible pricing for renting meeting rooms: by the hour, half-day or full-day. In addition there are no minimum delegate numbers required. Altogether this makes Temple Court one of the most cost-effective meeting rooms to rent in Cardiff.
The place to be…for transport links and facilities
The value of the meeting rooms is even more apparent when you consider their excellent prime location and transportation links.
Within a short walk from the Cardiff meeting rooms are a wealth of local retail, fine dining and recreation facilities including the legendary Millennium Stadium, historic Cardiff Castle and peaceful serenity of Bute Park.
Train stations with fast links to London are 10 minutes away by foot, major road links including the M4, J33, A470, A48 a maximum 7-minute drive away and Cardiff International Airport, just 15 minutes
Follow our latest news at Cardiff Temple Court on Twitter.
Cost-effective Cardiff meeting rooms to hire from a provider that’s focused on the best all-round support:
- Variety of meeting room options
- Flexible pricing by the hour, half day or day
- High specification, reliable equipment
- Extensive onsite administrative support
- Conference equipment available to hire
- Quality catering facilities available
The easy-to-access Cardiff meeting room location that addresses every business need:
- Exceptional meeting location
- Close to local hotels, Millennium Stadium and leisure facilities
- Well positioned for rail and road connections
- Ample car parking available
We also offer Serviced Offices in Cardiff – Temple Court. For more information click here.
Meeting room layouts
Theatre, U-shape and Boardroom styles to choose from.
Ideal for arranging meetings for up to 20 people.
Virtual Office Facilities
Projecting an impressive face to your business is all important but it needn’t be expensive. Office Space In Town’s virtual offices in Cardiff allow small to medium sized businesses to establish a well-respected corporate image at a very economical cost.
Located in a prime city centre location, the virtual offices in Temple Court, Cardiff, provide you with an enviable business address at cost effective rates.
Features of our service for your enhanced business profile:
- Our Cardiff business address can be used on your company stationery, emails, websites and collateral.
- Mail can be collected, scanned or posted to your nominated UK address.
- Choose the type of telephone number you need; local std, free phone, non-geographic with other options available.
- Call answering in your company name and message taking with the ability to personalise and manage your own call management service.
- Access a wide range of business support services and meeting rooms at member rates.
- When you have selected your chosen Virtual Office services we will require specific personal and company identification.
The above services depend on the chosen virtual office service you take.
We also offer Access all Area Memberships to enable you to work or meet your clients from your home site for up to 5 hours a week.
If you need to meet more than two people then you will benefit from our member rates on our dedicated meeting rooms.