Office Space in Town Liverpool Street, London, is a boutique serviced office centre located at 46 New Broad Street, EC1M 1JH. This London business centre is designed showcasing the theme of a historic London board game boasting flamboyant furnishings.
Offering offices to rent on flexible terms, this bespoke centre is located directly in the busy hub of the city, within the traditional cobbled street of New Broad Street. Walking distance Tube stations include Liverpool Street, Moorgate and Bank.
- Avaya Phone system
- Free UK landline calls
- Boutique breakout space
- Meeting and conferencing space
- Roof terrace
- Bike parking
- Reception covered Mon-Fri
- 24-hour access
- Contemporary furniture
- Fresh filtered water
- Regular Client Socials
What you’ll love
- Access All Areas Membership
- Serviced Bedrooms
- Family run
- Coffee for connoisseurs
- Free meeting room space
- Co-working space
- Award Winning Centres
- Founder of the SO industry in the UK
- Discounted venue hire
- Networking community
- Friendly welcome every day
- Bespoke service for your needs
- Membership to rooftop café/bar
- Blank Space to personalise
- On-site dedicated management team
- On-site dedicated Operational team
- Strong client referral ethos
Transport & Location
Office Space Liverpool Street is located at 46 New Broad Street in the heart of the City. London’s Liverpool Street Station is a two-minute walk. Three London Underground stations are within easy walking distance from New Broad Street providing Northern, District, Circle, Metropolitan, Hammersmith & City and Central line services.
Meet the Manager
Meet the rest of the Office Space Family
IT & Communications
- Use the most reputable and capable companies to support our network
- Review our solutions regularly to ensure that they continue to provide the quality and technology that we and our clients require
- Promise to react quickly and with knowledge to any faults that occur
- Ensure that our clients are kept well informed at all times.
The impressive views of the meeting rooms at our Liverpool Street centre are matched by the impressive IT and Telecoms infrastructure. Offering fibre optic internet flat screen HD TVs, and conference telephones.
Each of the seven meeting rooms are themed around locations in London, each a location where we have an office nearby, taking you to a boutique and professional space. With sizes from the six-person Mayfair suite, up to the one hundred delegate conferencing suites. Each room has been specifically designed with your meeting in mind:
Mayfair is an intimate six-person space, with sofas and armchairs. Perfect for that intimate meeting.
Monument is an eight-person boardroom, with impressive windows
Bank is an eight-person boardroom
Waterloo seats up to twenty people in a round table style, but can also accommodate classroom, boardroom, U-shaped or conference styles. This suite also opens up with the neighbouring St. Paul’s & Euston, which are similar suites that all open up to sit an impressive 100 delegates. We can also open up just Waterloo and St. Paul’s to sit up to 60 delegates.
Liverpool Street is a twelve-person room, with a grand wooden table situated in the centre of the room. This impressive room is perfectly situated to set you up for success.
Follow our latest news at Liverpool Street on Twitter.
Our streamlined booking service makes booking any meeting a pleasure. Once you book your meeting room, our dedicated on-site meeting room staff take everything over with enthusiasm and excellence to get everything all ready for you to just relax and focusing on impressing your clients.
- Exquisite and stimulating decor
- High specification equipment and facilities
- Meeting and conference rooms for between 4-50 delegates
- Flexible meeting room layouts; theatre, U-shape, classroom, boardroom, banquet or cabaret style
- First class administrative and technical support
- Full conference support available
The air-conditioned suites come fully equipped with all the advanced audio-visual and telecommunication capabilities you would expect from a premium quality meeting room. There are HD televisual displays, high-speed fibre optic internet access, telephones and wireless technology for fast and efficient communication and presentations.
In addition to our well-equipped meeting rooms, open-plan discussion areas, a business lounge and a media room also feature in our state-of-the-art Liverpool Street office space. Complementing our prestigious meeting room services we also lay on a host of appetising catering options.
Virtual Office Facilities
An Office Space In Town virtual office in London’s Liverpool Street is a highly economical way of establishing a profile in the City of London, and a professional and efficient method of operating your business.
Our Liverpool Street offices are inspired by a property themed board game and offers our virtual office clients the opportunity to discover the difference of working within our community-based offices.
We can provide businesses with a flexible virtual office solution where service agreements can be tailored to each individual client’s business requirements.
Features of our service for your enhanced business profile:
- Our Liverpool Street business address can be used on your company stationery, emails, websites and collateral.
- Mail can be collected, scanned or posted to your nominated UK address.
- Choose the type of telephone number you need; local std, free phone, non-geographic with other options available.
- Call answering in your company name and message taking with the ability to personalise and manage your own call management service.
- Access a wide range of business support services and meeting rooms at member rates.
- When you have selected your chosen Virtual Office services we will require specific personal and company identification.
The above services depend on the chosen virtual office service you take.
We also offer Access all Area Memberships to enable you to work from your home site or to meet your clients for up to 5 hours a week in the client lounge of your dedicated home site.
If you need to meet more than two people then you will benefit from our member rates on our well-designed meeting rooms – Pass the dog and the bowler hat and take a seat at the station.