Office Space in Town St Paul's, London, is a boutique serviced office centre located at 20 Little Britain, EC1A 7DH. This London business centre is designed showcasing the theme of Old English culture and English Authors as an exclusive Gentlemen's club.
Offering offices to rent on flexible terms, this bespoke centre is located conveniently between the aspiring areas of St Paul's and Smithfield Market. Walking distance Tube stations include Farringdon, Barbican and St Paul's with City Thameslink also being close by.
- Avaya Phone system
- Free UK landline calls
- Boutique breakout space
- Meeting and conferencing space
- Private Courtyard
- Bike parking
- Reception covered Mon-Fri
- 24-hour access
- Contemporary furniture
- Fresh filtered water
- Regular Client Socials
What you’ll love
- Access All Areas Membership
- Serviced Bedrooms
- Family run
- Coffee for connoisseurs
- Free meeting room space
- Co-working space
- Award Winning Centres
- Founder of the SO industry in the UK
- Discounted venue hire
- Networking community
- Friendly welcome every day
- Bespoke service for your needs
- Membership to rooftop café/bar
- Blank Space to personalise
- On-site dedicated management team
- On-site dedicated Operational team
- Strong client referral ethos
Transport & Location
This 5 star serviced office building is located in the midtown/City area, close to St Paul’s, Farringdon and Barbican stations. City Thameslink and Farringdon over-ground stations are both only eight minutes’ walk away. The centre is a stone’s throw from St Paul’s Cathedral and the vibrant restaurants and bars in the Square Mile. It is also just by Cheapside and the fabulous One New Change shopping Centre.
Meet the Manager
Meet the rest of the Office Space Family
IT & Communications
- Use the most reputable and capable companies to support our network
- Review our solutions regularly to ensure that they continue to provide the quality and technology that we and our clients require
- Promise to react quickly and with knowledge of any faults that occur
- Ensure that our clients are kept well informed at all times.
The immaculate and welcoming meeting rooms at our St. Paul’s centre are matched by the impressive IT and Telecoms infrastructure. Offering fibre optic internet and flat screen HD TVs
Take a stroll into this literary corner of London, and you will be greeted by the diligent meeting and conferencing dedicated staff. We have space to suit all styles of business. We offer six individual meeting spaces, each with a unique and inspiring design.
Each of the six meeting rooms are themed around English literature, taking you to a boutique and professional space. With sizes from the three-person Bronte suite, up to the sixteen-person Orwell boardroom. Each room features a literary-inspired clock.
The Shakespeare room is a twelve-person suite, with all the chairs facing around a triangular table, making sure that everybody’s voice can be heard.
The Dickens room is a six-person, intimate boardroom, with a large HD television screen.
The Austen room is a five-person circular suite, with large windows. Giving the room a warm and bright and welcoming atmosphere.
The Tolkien suite is a cosy four-person soft sofa room, perfect for a client catch up over a coffee. With unique artwork on the walls, this is an excellent suite for a relaxed meeting.
Follow our latest news at St Pauls on Twitter.
Our streamlined booking service makes booking any meeting a pleasure. Once you book your meeting room, our dedicated on-site meeting room staff take everything over with enthusiasm and excellence to get everything all ready for you to just relax and focusing on impressing your clients.
- Exquisite and stimulating decor
- High specification equipment and facilities
- Meeting and conference rooms for between 4-50 delegates
- Flexible meeting room layouts; theatre, U-shape, classroom, boardroom, banquet or cabaret style
- First class administrative and technical support
- Full conference support available
The air-conditioned suites come fully equipped with all the advanced audio-visual and telecommunication capabilities you would expect from a premium quality meeting room. There are HD televisual displays, high-speed fibre optic internet access, telephones and wireless technology for fast and efficient communication and presentations.
In addition to our well-equipped meeting rooms, open-plan discussion areas, a business lounge and a media room also feature in our state-of-the-art St. Paul’s office space. Complementing our prestigious meeting room services we also lay on a host of appetising catering options.
Virtual Office Facilities
Office Space In Town’s virtual offices at St Paul’s are located on the fringes of both the City of London and the Capital’s creative heartland of Clerkenwell. It offers a simple and cost-effective way of establishing a prestigious profile to reflect your creative streak or your City credentials.
This unique virtual office location has been created for those who appreciate style and luxury. Designed with the help of Guy West of Jeffrey West shoes to offer timeless luxury.
We can provide businesses with a flexible virtual office solution where service agreements can be tailored to each individual client’s business requirements.
Features of our service for your enhanced business profile:
- Our St Paul’s or Farringdon business address can be used on your company stationery, emails, websites and collateral.
- Mail can be collected, scanned or posted to your nominated UK address.
- Choose the type of telephone number you need; local std, free phone, non-geographic with other options available.
- Call answering in your company name and message taking with the ability to personalise and manage your own call management service.
- Access a wide range of business support services and meeting rooms at member rates.
- When you have selected your chosen Virtual Office services we will require specific personal and company identification.
The above services depend on the chosen virtual office service you take.
We also offer Access all Area Memberships to enable you to work from your home site or to meet your clients for up to 5 hours a week in the client lounge of your dedicated home site.
If you need to meet more than two people then you will benefit from our member rates on our well-designed meeting rooms