Serviced Offices In Cardiff
21st Sep 2010
Looking for serviced offices in our Cardiff Business Centre, or a small office Sharing Facililty to keep down costs?
The office-uk.co.uk can help with all your office needs and even provide you with the use of secretarial services such as faxes, telephone answerers and photocopiers, kitchens, and broadband are all available to the client. If the client was to invite high quantities people to the building they can hire a fully equipped boardroom. All this gives the client establishment feel and kudos, helping them close more business.
Office Space UK
The key benefits to a Serviced office Cardiff are:
- A professional address in a professional looking Business Centre in Cardiff.
- Support – let our professional team help you with your administrative needs from secretarial services to shared facilities.
- Ease entering new markets – you’ll be in business quickly and easily, with a presence in your new market.
- Cost – compete with any established business without the overhead of a full time office.
- No long leases to tie you in for 3 years or so.
- One bill per month to cover all utilities and services, with no hidden fees.
Lower Prices with a Serviced Office
The prices are kept lower than letting space by the sharing of office equipment such as photocopiers, faxes, phone systems, hardware for Internet etc. As the client only pays for meeting rooms as and when they use them they don’t have to have them in their demise hence reducing the amount of space and therefore the cost of their serviced office space.
Most small offices try to keep staff to a minimum and as the client doesn’t have to manage their space much time and money is saved in fact there is only one bill per month which included absolutely everything, including cleaning, rates, rent, electricity, gas you get the idea. So what are you waiting for?
Read more about our serviced offices in Cardiff here or contact us at our address below quoting 'Serviced offices in Cardiff'
Speak to us
Call one of our team T: 029 202 21022
Tracey Holloway email@example.com
13a Cathedral Road