Office Space Edinburgh
21st Sep 2010
Looking for office space in our Edinburgh Business Centre, or someone to take your phone calls while you are busy?
The office-uk.co.uk can help with all your office needs from taking phone calls, emails, and a personal secretary if you do not have the resources to employ your own or you are on a low budget, office space needs to be 'the cheaper the better'
We offer 3 different aspects to your office space requirements in Edinburgh:
- An enhanced image – use one of our prime business addresses as your own. Use it on your letterhead, marketing materials and website.
- Support – let our professional team help you with your administrative needs.
- Ease entering new markets – you’ll be in business quickly and easily, with a presence in your new market.
Cost – compete with any established business without the overhead of a full time office
- Prestigious business address - Choose from one of our Edinburgh business addresses.
- Mail collection and forwarding - Mail, faxes and packages can be received and are either held for you to collect or forwarded to you via first class post or courier service - according to your instructions.
- A local phone number - Provide a local phone number to all your contacts that is answered by us.
- Personalised call answering – telephone calls are answered professionally and directed to you wherever you wish
- Message Management – messages can be managed on a greed schedule to suite you.
- Message Handling – Messages are taken and forwarded by phone, email or SMS
- Incoming and outgoing faxes - Use our local fax number; we'll collect and send faxes to you, wherever you are
- Discounts on ready-to-use meeting rooms - Work from any of our locations, with a 10% discount on rates.
- Preferred rates on office products and services - Such as stationery, secretarial support, photocopying and typing.
Find out more about our virtual offices
Virtual Office Edinburgh
If you are looking for virtual office space Edinburgh. one of our virtual offices will create the right impression for your business. We offer a range of solutions from a full virtual office to call handling and business addresses and business centres at any of our locations. With a virtual office you can have a prestigious business address while working from home.
Whether you simply need us to manage your mail and messages, give you a great address and local phone number for your business, or a fully staffed office environment, our virtual office services are designed to meet your specific requirements.
The concept of serviced offices and office space Edinburgh has been around for a long time. One of the first serviced offices was the barrister chambers, where like minded people came together to reduce their costs by sharing facilities.
The idea of serviced offices is to provide a great address in a great building and provide flexibility to its customers. It is near impossible to find small quality work space in a good address, not only this but for many small companies their covenant isn’t good enough to take a lease.
Of course many small companies or satellite offices don’t want to take leases, which are 3 years or more. They need to have the flexibility to grow if successful or move back home if things become difficult.
The serviced office not only solves these problems but provides much more. To the out side world the office building could belong to the client who may only take one room. Their visitors are met by a professional receptionist and offered tea or coffee, the client is then called and comes down to meet their visitor.
Find out more about our serviced offices in Edinburgh
Office Space Pricing
What to do next?
Pricing for all office space and products is simply based on the option you take, the location you choose and your length of term. To get started, select the level of support that suits you best, decide on the business address you want, and we could have your virtual office up and running within a couple of days - it really is that easy.
Read more about our office space in Edinburgh here or contact us at our address below quoting 'Virtual offices in Edinburgh'
Call one of our team T: 0131 5249400
Sales Manager - Aine Quinn
Centre Manager - Mel Squire